The TQR 2.0 plate carrier is made in full 500 denier Cordura laminate which is 35-40% lighter than traditional MOLLE webbing systems. The low weight adds less stress to the body during wear. The laminate is two layers of cordura 500D, making it extremely strong (15 times stronger than steel), flexible and thin.
This offers you the best possible mobility to wear over a long period of time. Our laminate fabric is water-resistant, abrasion-resistant and has a high tear resistance for long term use.
By default the TQR 2.0 plate carrier system comes with our Exo cummerbund belt. The Exo cummerbund belt is made with our double layered laminate fabric for a more rigid finish, so the cummerbund does not sag easily when adding accessories.
In addition, we have integrated the shoulder strap and cummerbund to come with the unique quick release buckles from Italian 2M. This is perfect for an emergency situation, as the buckle can be released three times as fast as normal velcro.
Product Features and Benefits
- Comes as standard with a free placard in 6x3 molle that holds up to 3 magazine pouches.
- Enhanced shoulders with high polyamide webbing with a breaking strength of up to 1472 kg.
- Shoulder pads with extra comfort foam and laser cut molle for cable routing.
- Size M (fits S & M ESAPI and 30x25 plates)
- Size L (fits L ESAPI plates)
- Quick release buckles from Italian 2M™
- ORIGINAL 500d Cordura™ laminate by Foxa Oy
- IRR safe
- Extreme lightweight design
- High performance to -20°C to +60°C
Specifications for TQR 2.0 Plate carrier
*Specifications Hard armor plates
Size Medium accepts:
- 227 * 303 mm / 8.75 "x11.75" (S ESAPI)
- 246 * 323 mm / 9.5 "x12.5" (M ESAPI)
- 300x250 mm / 10x12"
Size Large accepts:
- 265 * 342 mm / 10.25 "x13.75" (L ESAPI)